Tuesday, February 3, 2009

That's Gotta Hurt

I know, I know. I haven't really posted since I got back to school. It really wasn't my intention to snub the miniscule readership of this blog. At least it doesn't hurt as much as crotch-crashing into a camera on national television, though.


LOLbums, the collaborative music blog I started with the lovely and snarkful Eva Kurtz-Nelson, is up and running. And it actually has content now! You can read my post about the Boss' Superbowl hijinks and the status of aging rockstars, and then add it to your blogroll. DO IT. You can always use another form of procrastination, you know.

I'll post an update soon with beginning o' the semester thoughts soon. Also, watch for the return of "Adrienne Attempts to Write for Every Publication that Ever Existed!" Until then, be safe, and don't even attempt to toss your guitar at an unsuspecting roadie.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Duh. I need more blogs to with which to procrastinate.