Saturday, November 7, 2009

Of acronyms and exactitude


HOLY CARP. I just learned about this thing calledNaBloPoMo, also known as National Blog Posting Month. It's like NaNoWriMo for people who are more self-involved and less creative! Yay!

Seriously, though, I wish I had found out about this sometime around, say, November 1, so that I could actually do it over a month. Apparently this thing happens every month, but NO, I cannot wait until December, because I am (a) impatient and (b) not quite overloaded enough with four classes, rehearsals for three musical groups, job and fellowship applications, opinions columns, and making poor, poor academic decisions (more on this later). Perhaps I will start now and go until December 7 (a day that will live in infamy!), or perhaps I will count all those opinions columns I need to do backdated posts for as November 1-6. Or perhaps I will fail.

Either way, I will probably need the power of the Holy Carp in this picture to help me. Stay tuned.

No comments: